I don't care if you were/are owned by McDonald's or Satan himself; I love you.
I love your burritos and your refillable drinks.
I love that you are cheaper than that second class Qdoba.
I even love your design.
Mostly I love that you are now on 15th and Walnut.
I don't judge you about your politics; I love you.
I love your chicken sandwiches and waffle fries.
I love that someone comes to my table with my food and offers to get me a refill.
I don't love that you are closed on Sundays.
Mostly I love your location at 2204 S Columbus Blvd.
- Go to the Chipotle at 1512 Walnut. The one on 39th is filled with a young crowd - which is fine if you're into self-absorbed Penn students.
- Try and ignore the calorie count on the Chipotle menu signs. Unless that helps you with your bulemia.
- Go to the Chick-fil-a on Columbus Blvd. It's a longer walk or bus ride, but I've been to the one at Liberty Place and it just isn't as nice.
- Think that just because Chipotle and Chick-fil-a are good, that other fast food restaurants in the city are also as enjoyable. (The Burger King at 1521 Columbus Blvd was particularly horrendous. Their meat did not smell like meat.)
- Judge me because I like Chick-fil-a and Chipotle. Guess what? I also like Red Robin but there's not one in the city.
- Know how to pronounce chipotle? Watch this awesome Jack in the Box (yes, another fast food chain) commercial.