- Philadelphia in the summer does not always smell that great: wafts of sewers, eau de body odor, rotting garbage.
- Women tend to dress like trannie hookers
- Trannie hookers tend to dress like trannie hookers
- Men dress in appalling shorts, baggy shirts and flip flops. I prefer the trannie hookers.
- Wear shirts that cover your midriff. If your stomach is flat enough to show, chances are you're too young to be showing it, Lolita.
- Go to John's Water Ice on 7th and Christian - it's a great summer treat and you won't have to deal with the tourists lining the block for Rita's.
- Sit outside and enjoy the sun:
- Wear flipflops! Dear lord, we are in a CITY! Flipflops are for shower stalls, the beach and hotel carpets!
- Wear cut-off jean shorts in public, you're no Daisy Duke. In fact, Daisy Duke is no Daisy Duke.
- Forget your deodorant. Yes, I know, you're all natural. You think your sweat doesn't smell. You. Are. WRONG.
|She still looks great. My only point is that unless you are 17 and living in the country, don't wear these shorts.|