- I cheated and did not take public transport. I got a ride. There is a simple reason for this. It's in KENSINGTON. I'm not saying that you can't take public transit to Kensington but I am saying if you can get a ride - then do so.
- Good place to take vegetarians or vegans.
- I went here because I saw it on an episode of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and I'm a sucker for marketing.
How to get there (if you're not getting a ride):
- Take Market-Frankford subway to Spring Garden.
- Take SEPTA bus 25 to Cedar and Cumberland streets.
- Address: 2331 E. Cumberland Street at Memphis (which I guess explains why it's not a bbq place like I originally thought)
- Order the Beer-Battered Kosher Dils.
- Check out their new beer garden - open from April to October.
- Walk around alone at night. Does the Kensington Strangler ring any bells?