Thursday, August 4, 2011

Memphis Taproom: or a special journey into Kensington

Facts:
  • I cheated and did not take public transport. I got a ride. There is a simple reason for this. It's in KENSINGTON. I'm not saying that you can't take public transit to Kensington but I am saying if you can get a ride - then do so. 
  • Good place to take vegetarians or vegans.
  • I went here because I saw it on an episode of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and I'm a sucker for marketing. 

How to get there (if you're not getting a ride):
  • Take Market-Frankford subway to Spring Garden.
  • Take SEPTA bus 25 to Cedar and Cumberland streets.
  • Address: 2331 E. Cumberland Street at Memphis (which I guess explains why it's not a bbq place like I originally thought)
Do:
  • Order the Beer-Battered Kosher Dils.
  • Check out their new beer garden - open from April to October.
Don't:

No comments:

Post a Comment