- Philadelphia is a place of many many fine restaurants.
- So you'd think that finding vegan food wouldn't be that hard. You'd think wrong.
- Sure there are places that serve french fries but that isn't really a healthy alternative. (No, really people. French fries - not a good vegetable choice)
- Go to Vedge!
- Try MiLah
- Taste Mumbai Bistro's vegan offerings
- Forget to make a reservation at Vedge. They are popular for a reason. Their food is delicious.
- Eat too much tofu - moobs anyone?
- Be shy - ask for veggies instead of bread when you're at a restaurant! The worst that could happen is that they stare at you incomprehensibly and then talk about the crazy person at table 8 when they're back in the kitchen.
1221 Locust Street
218 S. 16th
930 Locust Street