- Because I do love Philadelphia. I may not say it, but it doesn't mean that I don't feel it. I'm just not the demonstrative type - alright? Will you just drop it? I already said I loved Philadelphia why do you have to make such a big deal out of it?
- Philadelphia has historic buildings, beautiful architecture, blooming gardens, and glorious hidden side streets.
- It also has unsentimental hoodlums who think that putting graffiti on fountains and littering is awesome.
|Back of fountain on 9th near Pine|
|Front of fountain on 9th near Pine|
- But even the most hardened heart can admit that Philadelphia in the spring is a gorgeous gorgeous place.
- Walk around the city or you'll miss out on sidewalk plots and impressive facades.
- Watch where you're going. It might surprise you - but you're not the only person strolling on the sidewalk.
- Do look at the window boxes. Rich people pay a lot of money to have them look so good.
- Stop in the middle of the street or sidewalk to talk or gawk.
- Take a duck tour and obnoxiously blow your stupid yellow kazoo.
- Hassle Philadelphia inhabitants while directing a bus tour by asking them for some M&Ms.